At Cape Privacy, we are on a mission to help data solve important problems without compromising privacy. We are a research-driven team who understand the value of empowering a community of data scientists, data privacy professionals, and open-source developers to share data and make decisions for safer and more powerful solutions.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team. The Community Manager will have a unique opportunity to nurture and build our community. The Community Manager will work on the marketing team to strategically construct, engage, and retain a diverse community that supports Cape’s mission.
The Community Manager will enjoy the fast-paced environment of a small, well-funded startup. They are flexible, collaborative, and self-starting. They bring high-energy and a company-first minded approach to their work. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
How you’ll make an impact:
• Working closely with marketing to build community engagement initiatives
• Managing community partnerships and sponsorships
• Collaborating with marketing, PR, and engineering teams to determine community outreach
• Work experience in community management
• Expertise in creating and executing community marketing campaigns targeted to a technical audience
• Experience in event marketing and sales a plus
• Proficient in the use of social media platforms and analytics tool
Cape Privacy is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Your application was submitted successfully.