We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. As well as working alongside the rest of the team to implement APIs and services.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing of your work and participating in peer reviews within your team.
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years professional experience building responsive, user-friendly web applications.
- In-depth experience with React is required.
- Experience working on the backend side of applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Working experience writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership.
- Experience working with GraphQL, TypeScript or Flow is a plus.
- Experience writing Go or Python is a plus.
- Experience working in a data science context is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.